1st & 2nd of April 2017
Laura Folk Fair will be held on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd of April 2017
For a wonderful country experience, come visit the beautiful Southern Flinders Ranges and celebrate with us at the award winning, annual Laura Folk Fair.
Free entry and entertainment over the entire weekend
▪ Over 100 stalls selling unique handcrafted items, local produce and more ▪
▪ Street Parade ▪ Two stages of Free Live Entertainment all weekend ▪
▪ Showmens Guild of South Australia Sideshow Alley and Rides ▪ Bush Dance Saturday ▪
▪ Fireworks Saturday night ▪ Petting Zoo ▪ Face Painting ▪ Delicious carnival food ▪
▪ Golden North ice-cream eating competition ▪ Old Courthouse Art Gallery exhibition ▪
Remember to bring cash with you as EFTPOS and ATM facilities are very limited in Laura. You know you’ll need it as there will be just so many great things to see & do!
Come along & join us for a fun weekend out for the whole Family!